Ambala Cantt | Java DeveloperAbout company
We are looking for ambitious, self-motivated and passion driven engineer who loves building web-based applications from the ground up and have a special affection for Java. An ideal fit is a person with an insatiable appetite for learning and exploring new technologies and one who is forever looking to bring improvement in the way they work, with technology to help.
- Mandatory Technical Development Skill Set: Core Java, JSP Servlet, Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate, MVC Frameworks, Struts 2.0, AJAX, & Web services (Soap & Rest)
- Good database knowledge of MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle RDBMS, SQL and PL/SQL
- Knowledge/experience of any front-end technology like Angular or React is a plus
- Experience working on different version controlling systems i.e. Github, SVN
- Defining development standards for object-oriented practices, coding & testing patterns
- Comfortable with UNIX/ Linux command line interface for deploying product on Linux Server and understanding of required Linux commands, preferable Ubuntu
- Operating as a key member of a high performing agile team; Scrum highly desired
- Ability to convert business requirements into object-oriented design and code using Java/J2EE technologies
- Develop optimized software code based on requirements and design specifications
- Proficiency in programming, applying validations, perform unit testing (JUnit) of web applications and debugging/ fixing of defects reported in system/ acceptance testing
- Assists in enforcement of development deadlines and schedules with the ability to multi-task, prioritize work load, and meet these milestones
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced startup environment with dynamically changing requirements
- Outstanding communication and documentation skills, detail oriented and go-getting attitude
- Contribute to knowledge building and sharing within the team on business and technical domains
- Design & Development
- Knowledge of Core / Advance Java
- Knowledge of any one Database (MySQL, MSSQL & Oracle etc.).
- Knowledge of any one Frameworks (Hibernate, Spring, Jsp & Servlet).