Ambala Cantt | Web Designer
We are looking for a Web Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
Web Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Working knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
- Analyze high level requirements/user stories to detail them and derive tasks associated with UI/HTML design, coding, testing etc. and contribute to project delivery planning.
- Support release to production activities for the applications and their ongoing maintenance/upgrades
- Must have capacity to work independently and also as a part of team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Eligibility: (BCA, B.Sc. (IT/CS), PGDCA, M.Sc. (IT/CS), B. Tech., MCA)
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Benefits as an Employee
- 5 days working
- Flexible shift timings
- Good environment with quality work
- No Bond or agreement